Entry requirements for Turkish universities are easily achievable. Below are the minimum entry requirements in order to get accepted into a university in Turkey.
• IB: 20 points or IB certificates
• IGCSE: Most accept 2 A-Levels, grades (A-C) or 8 O-Levels, grades (A-C)
• French BAC: Starting from 8 points
• American Diploma: Starting from GPA 2.0 (no SAT required)
• Thanaweya Amma: Starting from 50%
IELTS and TOEFL is not a must, as students can take an
English test upon arrival into university.